Monday, February 3, 2020

Good and Bad Weather

Hey everyone!

This past week has been a blast, and unusually warm. The snow has all but melted and days are filled with bright sunshine or with heavy fog in the mornings and cloudy skies in the afternoon.  It has generally been between 30 and 50 degrees, with this past Saturday getting up to 55 degrees.  I have been taking advantage of all of this with plenty of hiking.





I got to have lunch with my cousin Jeffery while he was in town visiting his girlfriend who is going to introduce me to the outdoor recreation club the school has!
School has been getting tough for sure but now that I am settled in I am getting around do doing much more around town!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Evan!
    My name is Corrie, and I'm an Academic Engagement Peer Consultant in the Student Success Center at UofSC. I'm so excited to keep up with your blog this semester and all your adventures in Montana! Thank you so much for sharing photos of the mountains and the snow melting- very different views than here in Columbia! I'm glad to hear you got to visit with your cousin, and I hope you enjoy exploring the town more. Have a great week!

    Best,
    Corrie

    ReplyDelete